- SMARTSANTANDER GENERAL REVIEW
- 04.12.2013 - 05.12.2013
- University of Cantabria (Communications Dpt.) - Santander
SMARTSANTANDER GENERAL REVIEW
December 4th/5th 2013
Venue: The technical audit will be held at the Laboratorios de I+D+i de Ingeniería de Telecomunicación building
University of Cantabria
Version 0.3, 23rd October 2013
Wednesday December 4th
· Short lunch (Review team, Project Officer, Project Manager, Technical Manager and representatives of the City Council and SODERCAN).
· Review Team, Project Officer, Project Manager and Technical Manager visit to the SmartSantander project on-site deployment:
- Downtown static sensing deployment (beyond the one available for the 2nd General Review).
- Guidance to available parking lots panels.
- Sensors deployed at the entrance/exit of the city for traffic intensity monitoring.
- Tag deployment at bus stops and shops.
- Mobile sensing equipment deployed in taxis, and parks & gardens maintenance vehicles.
- Mobile sensing equipment, with opportunistic radio interface, deployed in buses.
- Visit to the recently inaugurated Telefónica smart city entrepreneurial and innovation center.
Thursday December 5th
· Welcome & agenda (PM).
· General presentation of project achievements (TM).
· General presentation of main management issues (PM).
· Presentation of WP status (WPL presentations; 15 minutes for each of the following WPs: WP1, WP2, W4, WP5 and 25 minutes for WP3) (Each WPL).
· SmartSantander demonstration
- Opportunistic communications for data downloading from the sensors embedded in the buses.
- Experiments of the 2nd open call:
§ SEN2SOC: Linking IoT devices with social networks.
§ MITOS: intelligent transportation in the city.
§ SMEL traffic intensity prediction in the streets of Santander.
- Federation of experimental facilities.
· Review panel meeting.